Kre-O Transformers Mirage
Get the Kre-O Transformers Mirage now for under $13 & be eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25 from Amazon.com CLICK HERE NOW
Product Features and Specifications of Kre-O Transformers Mirage
- It comes with 119 bricks
- Its dimensions are 2 x 6.7 x 6 inches
- It weighs 8.8 ounces
- The recommended age is from 6 – 12 years of age
- Kre-O Transformers Mirage is compatible with Lego
- 2 KREON mini figures stand at 1-3/4 inches tall
- 2 in 1 Kre-O Construction set can be build in either robot mode or F-1 racer mode
- In vehicle mode, a Kreons figure can ride inside
- Product does not convert
This Kre-O Transformers Mirage one of the Transformers 3 Toys was released to coincide with the new movie Transformers Dark of the Moon released July, 2011
Construction of Kre-O Transformers Mirage
Use your 2 in 1 set of 119 kre-O blocks and other construction pieces provided and build the heroic Mirage character in either the fearsome warrior Robot Mode or awesome F-1 racer mode. In the F-1 race car mode one of the Kreon mini-figures can be placed inside.
What’s In the Box?
The 2 KREONS
Kre-O Transformers Mirage Kreons Mirage and “Race Driver”
- The Lego lover from Dallas, Texas had this to say about his Kre-O Transformers Mirage – Being a fan of both transformers and Lego he felt really excited when he first saw this set. He claims he has been building Lego for over 8 years now and says “it felt just like legos! the plastic is as good as lego!!!” He goes on to say that this set is really awesome and Mirage looks good in both robot mode and vehicle mode. Also, he seems to think that his arms hang down a little too far and looks goofy in robot mode. However, overall he thinks you should purchase this and he would recommend this toy to a friend.
- Another reviewer who has a soft spot for Mirage, says, that the price he paid for it wasn’t so bad. He goes on to say that the pieces are tight when connected. It is almost up to Lego standards in quality. He loves the robot head, which he says is much bigger than the classic heads, and sees the opportunity of using this head on regular figures. The Mirage kreon too is a geat figure. He had a couple of gripes too – The race car driver’s visor detail isn’t in the right position. When the helmet is on, it covers some of the visor making it look rather awkward. He also said the Autobot label on the robot chest wasn’t cut for non-flat surfaces which results in creasing on the edges. He goes on to say that if you really like building blocks then these can be pretty fun. At the price it is selling for he thinks that it’s cheap enough to enjoy without feeling that you have overspent.
- Another reviewer says he just loves the vehicle mode. He does not even want to build the robot mode. He says the blocks feel good and were easy to layer on each other. However, he thought that the stickers were the worst part of this toy. He thinks the Kreon figures are kinda lame looking but all in all the toy is fun.
- Yet another reviewer says that it is a well designed set and for the price, this set has tremendous value. He says anybody who complains about the price of this set and the other kre-O Transformers sets is either not used to the building block marketplace or is unrealistic. He was also able to follow the step-by-step instructions with minimal difficulty and he claims he is nowhere near a master builder.
- The instructions are full-color and carefully explain step-by-step how to build each mode from scratch with ease. I’m nowhere near a master builder, and I was able to follow the instructions and build both forms with minimal difficulty. It took him a little less than an hour to build the robot. He also seems to think that it is a really great idea that kre-O blocks and lego are compatible. He is unhappy though that the Kre-O Mirage transformer has nothing to hold in his hand, but, the little Mirage Kreon has a gun. He also says that the Mirage Kreon is probably the worst of all the Kreons in the Kre-O Transformers sets released so far.
Other Kre-O Transformers you might be interested in
Video Review of Kre-O Transformers Mirage