Kre-O Transformers Bumblebee
Get the Kre-O Transformers Bumblebee now for under $23 and be eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25 from Amazon.com CLICK HERE NOW
Product Features and Specifications of Kre-O Transformers Bumblebee
- It comes with 335 bricks
- Its dimensions are 2.2 x 13.5 x 10.5 inches
- It weighs 1.6 pounds
- The recommended age is from 7 – 14 years of age
- Kre-O Transformers Bumblebee is compatible with Lego
- 3 KREON mini figures stand at 1-3/4 inches tall
- 2 in 1 Kre-O Construction set can be build in either robot mode or sports car mode
- In robot mode, convert wings on Bumblebee figure into a glider for Kreon figures to ride on
- In vehicle mode, up to 2 Kreon figures can fit inside
- Product does not convert
This Kre-O Transformers Bumblebee one of the Transformers 3 Toys was released to coincide with the new movie Transformers Dark of the Moon released July, 2011
Constructing Kre-O Transformers Bumblebee
Construct the Transformers character Bumblebee who is known for his quick sense of humor, his fighting skill and his great big heart in either the 9 inch tall robot mode or 8 inch long sports car mode using the 355 Kre-O blocks.
In the sports car mode 2 Kreon figures can fit inside and with the doors being able to open and close it makes a quick getaway for them. He comes equipped with wings in robot mode to be used as a glider for the Kreons to ride on. In both modes the Kre-O transformers Bumblebee comes with a blaster and a projectile launcher brick.
What’s In The Box?
The 3 KREONS
Kre-O Transformers Bumblebee Kreons Red Alert, Driver and Bumblebee
Kre-O Transformers Bumblebee Reviews
These reviews are all from people who have bought this from Amazon. It has been given a 4.0 out of 5 stars rating.
- Carol M from Oregon who bought it for her 9 year old son, says it is of excellent quality, same quality as Lego but costs less. Even though it does not transform he loves it. The recommended age matches up pretty well. The vehicle was assembled by her son in about one and a half hours with a few mistakes at the beginning but was corrected by him in later steps. There’s good play value in this set as it can be combined with other scenes built with bricks she goes onto say. She says she likes it because it gives her son so many hours of fun.
- Toy Addict G. Bieller of LA too got it for his son. This reviewer too is of the opinion that they are as great as lego and look just like them but has more value for money than Lego.
- “Easy to integrate with existing lego blocks”.
- Andrew says “Rather Impressive”. He has been collecting Lego since he was five years old and after 30 years he thinks it is a neat combination of Transformer toys and Lego to give you Kre-O Transformers. He says the Kre-O pieces on the figure lock together a bit tighter than with Lego. He goes on to say that the Good about this toy is that like Lego it is nicely packaged and is in plastic bags inside the box. The instructions are good and easy to understand. Quality is good. The pieces hold together well and the robot is very impressive and extremely satisfying to build. The Kreons are awesome and the robot has good articulation and stands well. He comments that the Bad about this toy is the vehicle mode is not that impressive and feels that Lego would have done a better job with more sophisticated pieces at their disposal.
- Barbara K. St John of San Francisco seems to think that it is a bit much for younger kids. She got it for her 8 year old boy who loves Legos and Transformers but thinks that the handout although helpful was a bit complex for a child under 10 to really understand. However, once put together she thought it was a cool toy.
- Joseph P. Ulibas from Sacramento says that “Legos by any other name is just the same, Fun!
- Another reviewer was of the opinion that If your little or big one is a fan of building block toys, then this is a winner. It will keep them busy for a while because of the 300 odd pieces it has. He/she went on to say that they would avoid buying until all the little people running around the house won’t have the possibility of putting the small toys in their mouth. But this is the case with most lego / building block sets.
- OpheliasOwn of New York says that it is Ok that it doesn’t “transform”.
- Lisa Baker of South Carolina seems to think that this toy should probably be for the age group 7-10 years old as her 12 year old son had it organized and almost finished before she even got a look at it. The handle on the box makes it easy to carry it around.
Read all the reviews at this LINK
Other Kre-O Transformers you might be interested in
- Kre-O Transformer Optimus Prime
- Kre-O Transformer Sentinel Prime
- Kre-O Transformer Megatron
- Kre-O Transformer Starscream
- Kre-O Transformer Ratchet
- Kre-O Transformer Jazz
- Kre-O Transformer Sideswipe
- Kre-O Transformer Mirage
- Kre-O Transformer Prowl
Video Review of Kre-O Transformers Bumblebee