Kre-O Transformers Megatron
Get the Kre-O Transformers Megatron now for under $30 & this item ships forFREE with Super Saver Shipping from Amazon.com CLICK HERE NOW
Product Features and Specifications of Kre-O Transformers Megatron
- It comes with 310 bricks
- Its dimensions are 2.2 x 16.5 x 10.5 inches
- It weighs 1.8 pounds
- The recommended age is from 8 – 14 years of age
- Kre-O Transformers Megatron is compatible with Lego
- 4 KREON mini figures
- 2 in 1 Kre-O Construction set can be build in either robot mode or semi cab mode
- In vehicle mode, 2 Kreon figures can ride inside
- Product does not convert
This Kre-O Transformers Megatron one of the Transformers 3 Toys was released to coincide with the new movie Transformers Dark of the Moon released July, 2011
Building your Kre-O Transformers Megatron
With this two-in-one set of 310 kre-o blocks provided you can build either an 11-1/2 inch tall Megatron robot who is devious, seemingly indestructible and heartless or an 8-1/2Megatron semi cab inspired by the movie Transformers Dark of the Moon.
A secret jail cell comes with this Megatron set and in both vehicle mode and robot mode it can be used to hold any captured Kreons. In robot mode Megatron has pincers and in vehicle mode because the doors can be opened and closed 2 Kreons can ride inside. He also comes with a launcher brick for blasting action
What’s In the Box?
The Kre-O Transformers Megatron set includes:
- 310 KRE-O pieces
- A projectile launcher brick
- Hidden jail cell
- Truck seats
- Four KREON mini figures (Megatron, Shockwave, human “Specialist” and human SWAT “Police” Kreon )
The 4 KREONS
Kre-O Transformers Megatron Kreons human SWAT “Police”, human “Specialist, Shockwave and Megatron
These reviews are all from people who have bought this from Amazon. It has been given a 4.1 out of 5 stars rating.
- Alan L. Chase says it passes the grandchild test. His sons grew up playing with Transformers and it was nice to be able to give his grandchildren an updated version. Construction is sturdy and will keep kids occupied for hours.
- David Jones of New mexico seems to think that Kre-O Transformers Megatron is Fun, but quite a challenging toy. He goes on to say that even though it is recommended for ages 8 to 14 he feels that some parental help is necessary for the first time.
- Nancy says it is a great toy. It is incredible – she could not figure it out but her 8 year old grandson took it and did all kinds of things with it. She also thinks that it is durable as all of these toys are but has not had it long enough to tell for sure.
- Another reviewer said her husband was impressed with the toy but not converted since he still prefers Lego’s creativity and planning. Her husband and 6 year old nephew worked together on building the truck first and took a few hours and there was some frustration with a missing small piece. She went on to say that figuring out pieces with the slight color variations was also confusing at times although the instructions were clear enough. Her nephew gave up after a while but was really thrilled when her husband finished building it.
- Since my review only gives this product an average score of 3 stars, here are the things that brought the score down first.
- Denise from California thinks that this toy is a great fun, educational, action toy. Denise worked on building the Megatron robot with his 10 year old neighbour who thought it was so ‘cool’ and once he had the robot done, he couldn’t wait to do the truck. Denise says “It’s too bad there are not enough pieces in the kit to have both at the same time, but there are the other kits and he already has those on a wish list for his parents”! Denise goes on to say that he definitely recommends this toy.
- Sreeram Ramakrishnan thinks this toy is a fun tool to increase creativity and patience. He goes on to say that even though the recommended age for this toy is 8 – 14 years of age he gave it to his 6.5 year old and it has been rewarding for him to watch her build her patience and try and follow the instructions. He goes on to say that he thinks that blocks are sturdy.
To check out all the reviews click this LINK
Other Kre-O Transformers you might be interested in
Video Review of Kre-O Transformers Megatron