Kre-O Transformers Sentinel Prime
Get the Kre-O Transformers Sentinel Prime now for under $40 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping from Amazon.com CLICK HERE NOW
Product Features and Specifications of Kre-O Transformers Sentinel Prime
- It has 386 bricks
- Its dimensions are 2.5 x 18 x 12 inches
- It weighs 2.2 pounds
- The recommended age is from 8 – 14 years of age
- Kre-O Transformers Sentinel Prime is compatible with Lego
- 4 KREON mini figures stand at 1-3/4 inches tall
- 2 in 1 Kre-O Construction set can be build in either robot mode or fire truck mode
- In vehicle mode, Kreons figures can ride inside
- Product does not convert
This Kre-O Transformers Sentinel Prime one of the Transformers 3 Toys was released to coincide with the new movie Transformers Dark of the Moon released July, 2011
Build your Sentinel robot in 105 steps and the Sentinel fire truck in 87 steps
Use your kre-O blocks and create the Sentinel Prime character who is known for his strength and courage in either a 9-1/2 inch long fire truck in just 87 steps or a 10-1/2 inch tall robot in 105 steps.
In the fire truck mode the ability to open and close the doors lets your Kreon characters ride along for rescue missions. In both robot mode and vehicle mode he comes equipped with a blaster in both robot and vehicle modes, as well as a projectile launcher brick and two ladders. In the robot mode he is rather an intimidating figure with a shield in one hand and a sword in the other.
What’s In the Box?
What customers who bought this toy had to say
These reviews are all from people who have bought this from Amazon. It has been given a 4.2 out of 5 stars rating.
- Steven James from Washington State who is a high school special education teacher obtained this toy to bring it to his classroom. He says they have had it for over a week and have yet to get the entire fire truck assembled before they realize they have made a mistake. It has been taken apart and reassembled several times by different students. He goes on to say that even though the instructions are very clear and well drawn something gets messed up. His students who have an array of development disabilities range from ages 14-20 years of age have been engrossed in this toy for days. To his memory he thinks that this toy has kept them interested in one project the longest. He highly recommends this product.
- Jane thinks the toy is a “Fun toy, compatible with Lego, but of slightly lower quality”. She has the Lego City Fire Truck and says the ladder sticks to the truck whilst in the Kre-O set the ladder does not stick to the truck and keeps falling off. Instructions are easy to follow.
- Another reviewer thinks that this is a nifty toy if your child enjoys playing building blocks. Overall he/she claims the toy is decent. She/he has some gripes about this set but suggests that anyone interested should give Kre-o blocks a shot.
- Eliezer Kolatch from Bronx, New York thinks these kre-O blocks are Legos in disguise. She also says the figures that the set comes with have much more mobility in their legs. She goes on to say that if you are a transformers fan then these toys are a must have. They definitely are 100% compatible with Lego sets.
- Cherise Kachelmuss says her boys love transformers and building. She thinks the 4 kreons are a great bonus. She goes on to say “Building the different figures is a fun challenge and definitely can keep kids busy for days if they want to pace it out. I do like that it comes with the four figurines and can turn into two items. It makes it like 2 sets in one plus the bonus of the little 1-1.5 inch figurines”.
- One reviewer was of the opinion that even though it says the recommended age is 8-14 years, her 11 year old found it rather challenging. The instructions were fine. They had a lot of fun with these toys.
- Jacqueline M. Raines from Tampa, Florida just Loveeeddd this toy. She is 22 years of age and her mother had gifted it to her. She put it together with her nieces and nephew and had a grand old time. She goes on to say that the toy is eye catching and easily assembled. She says it is a great toy and a great gift.
To see all the reviews click the LINK
Other Kre-O Transformers you might be interested in
Video Review of Kre-O Transformers Sentinel Prime