Kre-O Transformers Optimus Prime
Get the Kre-O Transformers Optimus Prime now for less than $50 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping from Amazon.com CLICK HERE NOW
Product Features and Specifications of Kre-O Transformers Optimus Prime
- It comes with 542 bricks
- Its dimensions are 12.76 x 24.02 x 2.52 inches
- It weighs 1.49 pounds
- The recommended age is from 8 – 14 years of age
- Kre-O Transformers Optimus Prime is compatible with Lego
- 5 KREON mini figures stand at 1-3/4 inches tall
- 3 in 1 Kre-O Construction set can be built in robot mode, truck mode or a mini command center
- In vehicle mode, you can load up his trailer with kreons
- Product does not convert
This Kre-O Transformers Optimus Prime one of the Transformers 3 Toys was released to coincide with the new movie Transformers Dark of the Moon released July, 2011
Have Fun Building Your 3 in 1 Kre-O Transformers Optimus Prime
Construct the Transformers character Optimus Prime who is known for his immense courage, sense of honor and his powerful battle skills in 15-inch-long semi-hauler truck mode, mini command center, or 10 inch tall robot mode with this three-in-one set of 542 KRE-O construction pieces.
In truck mode, you can load up his trailer with KREONS, smaller vehicles, and other equipment. You can detach the truck’s cab and it becomes a mini command center. In robot mode, your Optimus Prime figure’s launcher brick gives him blasting power against his enemies.
What’s In the Box?
The Kre-O Transformers Optimus Prime set includes:
- 542 KRE-O blocks
- Projectile Launcher Brick
- 2 Motorcycles
- 2 Traffic cones
- 5 KREON mini figures (SKYWARP, BLUESTREAK, OPTIMUS PRIME, and two human “Stunt Drivers”
The 4 KREONS
Kre-O Transformers Optimus Prime Kreons Skywarp, Bluestreak, Optimus Prime, and one human stunt driver
These reviews are all from people who have bought this from Amazon. It has been given a 4.1out of 5 stars rating.
- One reviewer said that her son, granddad and 6 year old grandson loved it. She thought the printed instructions could have been printed better and went on to say that the toy was really high quality. Since it was very sophisticated they spent a lot of time on it. All in all very instructional and rewarding and a lot of fun and said it was highly recommended.
- A 10 year old reviewer says that he put it together and spent nearly 4 hours on it and the end result was really worth it. He went on to say that he has a lot of experience with legos, but he still struggled putting this together. “If it was cheaper it would be one of the best toys from Kreo!”
- Michael Mcart thinks its “So Cool”. He says he is not the hugest fan of the Transformers movies right now, but he thinks the toys are the coolest. However, fans of the movies and of the toys are definitely going to want this for their collection he adds. He says he is really impressed. He goes on to say that he is 42 years old and this really brought out the kid in him.
- A wife reviewing this product had this to say, “My husband grew up with Transformers as a child, so he was excited to see this product. However, he was disappointed that it was made up of legos and NOT the plastic transformers toy of yore”. He spent nearly 3 hours putting Kre-O Transformers Optimus Prime together. Her only concern was that it seems to be far too complex for an eight year old.
- William Sommerwerck thought the user manual was terrible. He therefore recommends sorting out all the “non-brick, “non-standard” parts before beginning to eliminate most of the confusion.
- Danielle from Illinois says it takes a bit of time to see the coolness of the put together Optimus Prime. He is an adult and it took him a few hours to put together, having some frustrations too along the way. He says that he will not recommend this for younger kids.
- He also went on to say that the directions were easy to read and understand and once Optimus Prime was put together it looked pretty cool. He says it is not something you can play with especially for kids who play really hard. It would be better off as a display.
- Laura of Gainesville, Florida thinks the toy is better than the movie. She grew up with Legos and Transformers and she thinks these toys are rather cook. She says these are not toys for kids who will still eat their toys and try to swallow everything in sight.
- A mother reviewing this product says “Give LEGO Brand a run for it’s money! (Best for older children)” She has 4 boys who are aged 6, 10, 11 and 21 and had given this toy for them to play with and they had a great time putting it together and had hours of enjoyment and working together for a couple of days. She says she will be purchasing more of these Kre-O sets as her boys loved them.
Click this LINK to look at all the available reviews.
Other Kre-O Transformers you might be interested in
Video Review of Kre-O Transformers Optimus Prime